Friday, November 2, 2007

The 2nd Most important wedding of my life!

I traveled to Italy this past week to spend time with my family and celebrate my mother's marriage to a wonderful man at the Vatican in Rome. The whole experience was unbelievable. It is still surreal to me that I was there! Here are a few of their wedding photos, It was hard to choose!. This was my FIRST wedding to photograph so that was also exciting! I will upload more photos of the trip soon!








































































2 comments:

Mariah Cappel Photography said...

Celia, all of the Wedding photos are wonderful, you did am awesome job,

Celia Maestri said...

These pictures are great! It is a dream come true! They look so real and perfect. You are a real profetional with you camara.

Congratulations and Thank you!