Saturday, February 23, 2008

SO....

WE HAVE A WEBSITE!!!!! I am so excited about it, the fact that it is done and now you can see all of my work in one set-up! :) There are still some odds and ends that need to be "fixed" but I am too excited to wait and share! Thank you all for your continous support, this has been such an amazing journey and the best part, it's only the beginning.

Since this is such a special day I am giving away free sessions! Be the first to email me and you win! (specify which one you would like)

Maternity
Newborn
Family
Senior

There is one winner per category :)

So...Here it is...

www.celialewis.com

what do you think??????????????????????

Make sure to click on the "web site" and "blog" titles to go into them. (this is one of the "fixing" things)

And as always the blog will keep going and special sessions and CD's will be available.:) I want to continue to make lasting memories for you!


THANK YOU!!

Celia

1 comment:

Marshall and Kellie +2 said...

I LOVE the site!! Great job!!